Sunday, February 3, 2008

Apple TV


Soooo basically, I have so much to do! I am now working 2 jobs while managing my classes, also I have tests to study for and homework to complete. Busy Busy! Oh, and not only that, I also have to study for work because I am taking online training courses for Mac. So, I decided to talk about Apple TV.

Apple TV is amaaaaaazing! It offers you so much in such a simple fashion! Whether it's streaming your pictures and movies wirelessly to your home television from your computer, ipod, or iPhone, or renting movies on your television and it automatically syncing with all 3 devices! This little device packs a punch! the newest feature, which I just mentioned, is the ability to rent movies through your Apple TV receiver. It allows you to rent them in standard quality and also in HD for a dollar more. Prices start at $3.99 per movie. Also, Apple TV lets you buy episodes of your favorite TV show as early as a day after it first airs on TV! No more waiting for the complete season to come out, you've got it all readily available at your fingertips! And like I mentioned earlier, it automatically syncs with your other Apple devices. Apple TV is a really great product and the graphics are outstanding. I love learning more and more about Apple and their products; they never cease to amaze me.

No comments: