
New Media is so very interesting! I am taking 2 New Media classes semester and I am so excited. I really look forward to being in this class. I hope to use what I learn to help make an online show. The theme of my show is still to be determined but I have tons of amazing ideas. "RoyaltyTvOnline" will be a series of skits, talk shows, daily activities, and PURE RANDOMNESS! By using YouTube as my platform, I will not only post my videos there but also use the embedding feature to post my videos onto my very own website, which I have spoken with Mr. Aldrige about starting using available server space that he has. I am certain that both of my New Media classes will teach me more than I could ever have imagined, and my website will be a hit in no time!

1 comment:
sounds great let us know when you've got something posted I'd like to see your work.
Post a Comment